Filled! Our latest position has been filled, however...
we are on the lookout for great talent and expect to be hiring again soon. If you're interested in joining Aviants and think the description below is appealing, we'd love to hear from you. Send resumes to
Project/Senior Project Director - Primary Research
The Primary Research Project Director is responsible for managing and overseeing the end-to-end execution of primary research projects while contributing to the development of projects’ broader growth strategy consulting goals.
We are seeking candidates who:
have a solid base of knowledge in the tactical execution of primary research projects,
excellent communication skills,
passion for growing their knowledge and skill base
The core responsibility is the execution of both survey based and qualitative primary research projects via both internal operations and through the use of outside provider partners. In the course of doing this, you will need to be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, be a pro-active, high-quality client service agent, and contribute to the process of setting the documentation of “how we do it” at Aviants. This role would suit someone with the spirit of an entrepreneur, who wants to expand their business strategy knowledge and is comfortable both getting and giving direction to others.
Our ideal candidates are passionate about everything they do, curious, comfortable with ambiguity -- and can make order out of disorder.
Able to quickly learn life sciences topics (the effects/properties of typical ingredient formulations, disease states, drug classes and their mechanisms of action, etc.)
Ability to manage projects through to completion
Enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment
Excellent writing, presentation and project management skills required
Extremely quality-focused with attention to detail and accuracy
Able to solve problems quickly and concisely
• 3-8 years of experience at a market research supplier/vendor
• Bachelor's degree required; sciences or engineering preferred
• Broad understanding of research methodologies and principles, including quantitative and qualitative approaches
• Knowledge of all operational components of primary research
• Excellent analytic skills; understanding the process and principles in building a story from the data
• A drive to achieve; a sense of urgency and a demonstrated ability to go above and beyond
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
• Equally adept at working in a team and independently
• Some travel may be required
Please email resume and salary requirements to . All applications and inquiries are absolutely confidential. US citizens and those already authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply; we regret that are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
Every job is a self portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with excellence.